Friday 12 February 2016

Quran 16:12


As Salamu ‘Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh

_11/2/16      



      When my father , my younger brother and I went to the night market yesterday , suddenly the boy said , “ Farther , look ! There was an ambulance there ! “ It was our neighbour’s house . There was a crowd of people to . When we were at the scene , the police told my farther that the sergeant was died . He died when no one at home . Pity for his :’(

      The corpse was found when his friends searched his from morning until night . His friends become worried because he didn’t answer their calls . Then , all of them came to his house and found his body was stiffed . Of course them on a big shocked !

      After all the things been cleared at the scene , the ambulance went to the hospital . Then , my family and I continued our journey .

As Salamu ‘Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh 

2 comments: